Today’s ediscovery point solutions come with a steep learning curve, a lack of workflow definition, and comprehensive technology management overhead. Less sophisticated tools provide simpler workflows, yet lack scalability and functionality. Too often, multiple tools are required to drive data through an end-to-end ediscovery workflow, but they lack connectivity with other tools and data sources. Therefore, ediscovery teams end up exporting and importing data between tools, which introduces the opportunity for error, limits the ability to scale processes across matters, and results in copies of data across dispersed systems. In addition, there are multiple billing triggers and unclear costs, which ultimately makes budgeting unpredictable.
Lighthouse Spectra is a powerful SaaS solution that streamlines ediscovery workflows in one easy-to-use, scalable, and low-cost experience. This new solution combines the processing power of Nuix, the document review capabilities of Relativity, the imaging finesse of Ipro, and engineering automation of Lighthouse’s middleware. The result is a user-friendly solution that provides you with unfettered access to begin processing and analyzing your data, while also maintaining control of when and how others support your project. Lighthouse Spectra is deployed in the Microsoft Azure cloud to provide a scalable, highly available, and secure environment for mission-critical operations. In addition, we supplement this self-service solution with a team of on-demand ediscovery professionals to couple state-of-the-art and industry-proven tools with expert assistance.
“This is the future of ediscovery…More well developed and beautifully executed than anything I’ve seen” - Director of eDiscovery at Large Health Services Company
For users utilizing or moving to Microsoft Office 365, Lighthouse Spectra includes the ability to import data from Office 365 in just a few clicks. The tool automatically brings review, analytics, and threading data from Equivio in Microsoft’s Advanced eDiscovery directly into Relativity, and triages the unsupported data for additional remediation in Nuix or Relativity.
- Powerful SaaS Solution - Enjoy the scalability, availability, and security of this SaaS-based solution, while Lighthouse manages the applications and infrastructure in the cloud.
- Leading technology - Rely on Lighthouse’s services and selected technology, including Nuix, Relativity, and Ipro, without the complication of transferring data and managing multiple tools.
- Tailored assistance - Access on-demand expert assistance for as little or as much guidance as you need.
- Innovative pricing model - Take advantage of our straightforward pricing model that is designed to fit your needs, and avoid surprises and licensing jumps.
- Unwavering security - Utilize secure user controls to run as many separate matters as you want, including your sensitive internal investigations, with speed and confidentiality.
Lighthouse Spectra changes the way you manage ediscovery by bringing unbeatable immediacy and powerful tools to your fingertips. Spectra provides you with the ability to do more with less, meet your changing needs and growing demands, and do ediscovery your way.